Social Medias

Sígueme en TikTok Sígueme en Instagram

lunes, 3 de julio de 2017

GREECE (day 2)










HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO my beautiful flowers.Here I am today to continue with the series of the outfits i wore in Greece.

The second outfit is really simple but perfect fot the occasion.

I was wearing my white basic t-shirt from primark, of course i had to make a top with the shirt to make the outfit more original.

Next, i was wearing my DIY shorts.Really simple but really important to me because i made them.In my last post I explained to you the way i made these shorts.

The most important piece of the outfit is my head scarf.I love the colours of this scarf, they give me Rihanna vibes and this scarf  looks so good with the white top.

Last, my big black earrings my belt and my adidas superstar.

I am wearing
top:primark
shorts:DIY
head scarf:local shop/similar here or here
earrings:local shop/similar here 
belt:primark
shoes:adidas

COMMENT


HOLAAAAAAAAAA mis hermosas flores. Aquí estoy hoy para continuar con la serie de los outfits que llevaba en Grecia.

El segundooutfit es realmente simple pero perfecto para la ocasión.

Llevaba puesto mi camiseta básica blanca de primark, por supuesto que tenía que hacer un nudo con la camisa para hacer el outfit más original.

Después, llevaba mis shorts que yo misma hice. Muy simples pero realmente importante para mí porque los hice yo. En mi último post les expliqué como hice estos shorts.

La pieza más importante deloutfit es mi pañuelo. Me encantan los colores de este pañuelo, me recuerdan al estilo de Rihanna y este pañuelo queda muy bien con el top blanco.

Por último, mis grandes pendientes negros mi cinturón y mis adidas.

Llevo puesto
Top: primark
Pantalones cortos: DIY
pañuelo:tienda local/similar aquí o aquí

Pendientes: tienda local/similar aquí


COMENTA






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario