Social Medias

Sígueme en TikTok Sígueme en Instagram

sábado, 17 de septiembre de 2016

LISA EKUBE/OFF THE SHOULDERS





       HELLOOOOOOOOO my beautiful flowers.It took me a lot to update because of school,but i am back with you guys and so happy because of it.Everyone in school asked me how to wear a shirt the way  i was wearing it,and because of that i am showing you this outfit (i was thinking about another outfit before showing you this one)that for me is really cute.

I am wearing my favorite shirt.And is actually a bigger size,that´s why i decided to get some inspiration from the "off the shoulders" trend.This baby blue color is really cute and every skin tone look good with this color.

I am also wearing my black high waisted jeans, i love the way this jeans fit my body,and i also like this gold details(like the button).

Then i am wearing my black choker and my adidas (my everyday wear) 

I´m wearing
shirt:forus clothes
jeans:talenti jeans
shoes:adidas
choker:DIY


HOLAAAAAAAAAAAA mis hermosas flores.Me ha llevado mucho tiempo actualizar el blog por las clases,pero estoy de vuelta y muy contenta.Mucha gente en mi instituto me preguntó como llevar una camisa de la misma forma en que yo lo hacia.Por eso decidí enseñaros este outfit(tenia pensado enseñaros otro antes de este)que es precioso.

Llevo puesta mi camisa favorita.Esta talla es mas grande que lña que uso por eso decidí inspirarme en "off the shoulders"la nueva tendencia.Me encanta llevar esta color y queda muy bien en cualquier tono de piel.

También llevo mis pantalones de tiro alto.Me encanta como se ajustan a mi cuerpo,y también los tedalles dorados como el botón.

Por último,llevo puesto mi choker negro y mis adidas(algo que llevo casi siempre)



Llevo puesto
camisa:forus clothes
vaqueros:talenti jeans
zapatos:adidas superstar
choker:DIY



Clothes´s link
all the chothes have online shop


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario